Life and Times of the Martian Manhunter

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Of Other Realities and Election Results

Well, I won the election easily. Telepathy really comes in handy when you're trying to get people to vote for you... And besides, the revelation I made during one of my speeches about my opponent being an ex-super villain didn't exactly help his popularity levels.

In other news, apparently a person named Waverider has been killed. He lives in the dimension I took a jaunt to the other month. This Skeets character is really starting to become a problem; it was okay when he sent me back to this dimension, because I actually WANTED that, but he's really messing up that reality. I think I might need to get the Monitors to send me back there to set him straight.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters