Life and Times of the Martian Manhunter

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Ace Arrives at Sky City! The Suspicious Man in the Yellow Suit!

Ace Chapter 11:

Well, the JLA did absolutely nothing against those evil creatures that were ruining the town. The monsters were already distroyed, and the team is now disbanded for a new team. A better team, I'm sure.

So, I got an invitation from Noel to a party on Sky City. When I arrived, I was rather surprised. There were all kinds of shady characters! There was a vampire, wearing about a tenth of the amount of clothes of the average human, a guy wearing an AIM uniform, and a bunch of people discussing a war of some sort. I tacked a bat-tracer on the guy in the AIM suit. I'll have to keep an eye on him. The vampire seemed to be deliverring some sort of a speech. Something about her blog. I decided to deal with the yellow man after a night's sleep.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters