Life and Times of the Martian Manhunter

Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Man (?) Inside the Mask! That's Henchman?!?

Ace Chapter 12:

I woke up. Time to track down that AIM agent. I stepped out of my quarters, and followed the tracer until I saw the AIM character. He seemed to have gained weight. I poked him with my nose. He turned around.
"Hola, mi nombre es Eduardo. Y tu?" said the AIM character.
"Umm... I don't think you're who I'm looking for."
"Oh, wait. I not Eduardo. I am vicious AIM agent. Si." says Eduardo.
Who is this oaf? I wondered. First he says he's Eduardo, now he says he's an AIM agent. Whoever he is, he's not the one I saw yesterday.
"I was trailing a criminal with a costume similar to yours, and I was wondering how your costume ended up with a tracer on it."
"Oh, I was going to costume party with all mi imaginary friends, but I end up here. But this place good too. It has potatoes. I like potatoes." rants the purple creature avoiding the question entirely.
"And how did you get this tracer?" I ask impatiently.
"Mi amarillo amigo, Sr. Henchman must have gotten his clothes mixed up with mine in the laundromat." he says with a heavy Mexican accent.
I wonder if I should report this character to the hostess. Nah, he seems harmless enough. Unlike that Mike fellow. I am SO a dog.
I am interrupted from my thoughts by Batman.
"Ace, there's a case in Gotham. You can deal with your purple monster later."

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters