Life and Times of the Martian Manhunter

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Of Calculators and Elections.

So, since the Calculator is hunting me, I've decided to run for governor of College Station. I figured I would have bodyguards to protect me from the Calculator. Sad that a superhero would have to depend on the government, but hey, it's better than being stalked by a man in a calculator outfit. Plus, H'ronmeer knows this place could use a person with a brain in a position of authority.

So, morphing myself into a human named John Jones, I decided to run for governor. The opposing party's candidate surprised me. I decided to read Harold Handcock's mind to see his election strategies, but what I found was much more surprising. He was actually the Red Rhino! (The one from this Earth, not the 70 year old one from the DC Earth who renamed himself the Stapler.) Just when you try to escape a supervillain, you meet another. Great. Just great.

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters