Life and Times of the Martian Manhunter

Friday, August 18, 2006

Still here.

Yes, I'm still here. Just having a creative crisis. The original plan for my current story was to tie-in to my mini-series, like Ralph Dibny, Swamp Thing, and Superman are doing with 52... The only problem is that I don't really think my mini-series represents my character very well. For example, on the last page, I toss some guy off a building... I'm not sure I want to do a sadistic character like that... My next goal was to do 52... but I haven't gotten this week's issue yet, so I might do something that contradicts the issue that just came out. Hopefully I'll decide what I'm going to do soon... I might get stuck in 80's DC, like was originally the point of this blog... Maybe some other time period. Right now, 52 looks hopeful, and it's possible that I'll be one of the captive martians in the latest mini-series... I just don't know. Check back this afternoon for an update.

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters