Life and Times of the Martian Manhunter

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Khaos a Fake? Impossible!

Ace Chapter 4:

In waddled a crazed primate! Congorilla was clearly not happy to be here. He grunted and snorted and altogether bothered me.
"Bark woof yelp howl!" I commanded him. He raised his hand to his head in a salute. He is military. * We animals have a way of understanding each other. So Congorilla began to pound on Khaos.
"Bah! Foolish animal! This is not the true Khaos! This is mearly a much weaker simulation! Soon the real Khaos will be here, and he will be much stronger. Until then..." Sinister pressed a button, and he fell through a door beneath him. A countdown began on a large screen which descended from the ceiling. 60... 59... 58... This can't be good...

*Note: I am making this up as I go along. I know almost notthing of Congorilla, except that he can switch bodies with Congo Bill, which I elaborated on making him able to switch bodies with anyone, and that he teamed up with Jimmy Olsen once. I've only read one actual Congorilla comic, and only two stories where he appears. And I'm almost positive he had nothing to do with the millitary. Sorry that it's inaccurate, Congorillaphiles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters