Life and Times of the Martian Manhunter

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Greetings!

And now for an interlude... I hope you all are liking the pseudo-psychological technobabble I've been tossing out, as it is necessary for the current plotline, but if it gets a little too over-the-top, be sure to let me know. When this story-line with the Monitors is over... I don't know what I'll do. I have some ideas for Ace, but not really any for J'onn. My liking of the Animal Man comic is showing again, but alas, I can't help it. Does anyone else notice how I never actually do anything in this blog that would ifferenciate J'onn from the average hero? If you replaced all the "J'onn"s with, say "Superman" the whole story would flow just as well. I need to somehow characterise J'onn instead of only focusing on the plot. Oh, and first person to tell me what my titles for the recent posts are a parody of gets a round of applause. End Interlude.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters