Life and Times of the Martian Manhunter

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Future Proty


"Future Status:

Proty II is a member of the Adult Legion of Super-Heroes and has since been adopted by Saturn Woman (SM 165) after a falling out with the overaggressive Chameleon Boy back in 2967 (AD 364)."

Wait, when did this happen? I haven't read any stories past the Adult Legion stories and before Legion of Super Heroes #269. The last I heard he became a photographer and was standing up for Protian rights. Anyone read the issue this happened in? Or was it another one of those Adult Legion false information bits?

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:44:00 PM, Blogger corbiscide said…

    Thank you for giving me more useless information about comicdom.
    Hey threre's somemore of that wierd sand. Hey maybe I sholdn't eat it again. Oh what the fork I might as well.

    Urk *choke* arrrrrrgh!

    Its happening AGAIN.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters