Life and Times of the Martian Manhunter

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Swamp Thing Said...

in my post asking if he had left the blogosphere,

"You didn't scare me away, Synth-J'onn. Not at all. I left. Your programming is keeping your blog running the way we expected, now that we've moved you out of our universe and offically into the blogiverse with Captain Koma where you belong. Power Girl was pissed about this particular cheat on the part of Heroes(?)United, but I guess that's she gets for headbutting your friend Koma. This has all been rather amusing to say the least.
Mission completed. "

Um... So I am a robot made by Swamp Thing? I guess what he means by "blogiverse" is that I'll be doing tons of crossovers and not respecting people who don't do them the way I want? And that I no longer have a real life? That's what I'm getting out of it. True, the recent style of blogging has cut into my "everything else hours", but that's the danger of having a computer...

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters