Life and Times of the Martian Manhunter

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Job...

Seeing as I disbanded the Justice League yesterday I need a new job. Badly. And it has to be as John Jones seeing as how no one would hire a Martian. You know Alienists today (today being about 20 years ago of course.) So loving oreos as dearly as I do I checked out their plant and they said they were running low on money. So I told them a secret. The secret that I'm really J'onn J'onzz not John Jones. Remember now, I revealed my secret back in the fifties. But a la Captain America I managed to revive it. Just like him it happened in some obscure comic. One that hasn't been published. Anyway back on topic... I needed money and decided to ask them if being advertized by a Martian would help sales. They said yes. So now I've got a job. Better than poor Katar (Hawkman) Hall though. His secret identity was blown recently and he lost his curator of a museum job. Maybe he could sell birdcages or something. Or become an attorney. You know like Harvey Birdman, the Adult Swim show. They both have wings and are both crime fighters. If it worked for Birdman it should work for Katar. (The pilot for birdman is on the Adult Swim fix on adultswim.com under the Space Ghost Coast to Coast episode: Pilot if you want to learn who he is.)

(Thanks to Corbiscide of corbiscideit.blogspot.com for the idea on the oreos.)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters